Can't believe I let myself get sucked in again.

Good morning.
It has been over 10 years since I have actively participated in the forums.  Well I am back and bit hard.  I purchased 2 Bluesound Node2is and 1 Powernode2i on Saturday.  I have not done any critical listening in a very long time.  I am itching to get back into being an audiofool.  In a position to put a listening together again and I don't want to be patient but alas I must.  All in due time.  So feel free to welcome back this goner.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xartizen65
bobauch,

"I've only been here a few months and have only been moderately abused."

Blame it on Coronavirus lull, but we will try to act upon your complaint and catch up.

Would you consider changing your name to bobouch then?

Welcome back!  Give a shout out if any terms/technology escape you.  So much has happened, especially in the digital world, since you've been gone!  

PS I'm a vinyl guy who admits digital has come of age!  It sounds, or can sound, super now.  

PPS. The DACs in the blusound products are decent but not stellar.  They won't piss you off but they won't get you to Oz either--IMHO.  Wade back in a bit and get that Musical Fidelity back in biz. 
Post removed 
Welcome back. I've been here since 2000 but went over to the asylum for a long time.