Can someone recommend a few Joni Michell albums?

Can someone recommend me a few Joni Michell album to get? Since she has made so many albums in the past it seems impossible from where to start? Even a few words regarding the recommended albums are most welcome.... your help is most appreciated. Thank you.
tora
"Hissing of Summer Lawns", "Don Juan's Reckless Daughter", and "Court and Spark". "Miles of Aisles" (a live album that is essentially an overview of her earlier work). I recommend them all very highly.
She also made an appearance on a Herbie Hancock album called "Gershwin's World" which is beautiful and revelatory for the stark way it illustrates the changes to her voice and style that have happened since "For the Roses."
Blue is indeed widely regarded as her classic album.
It's available as a HDCD disc on the most recent remaster.
It's pretty much straight ahead Joni songwriter style with acoustic guitar and piano prominent.
It's reflective in mood and was apparently influential on Dylan prior to Blood On The Tracks............
"Miles of Aisles" is a double LP that has many of the most loved Joni songs, recorded in a live performance. The recording is a good one, and the crowd doesn't really interfere with the songs. The song "All I Want" on this LP is IMO the best version of that song she ever did. If I could keep only 1 Joni album, this would be it. There is one song that did not appear on any Joni LP, only on 45rpm single, called "Urge for Going", that is an absolute must-have song for Joni lovers. It is my favorite, out of all of her songs. A CD recently came out called "Joni Mitchell - Hits"(Reprise 9 46326-2) that has "Urge for Going" on it. It is the 1st song on the CD. I have that CD, and I also have an original pressing 45rpm vinyl single. Do not miss this song! It is her most beautiful work.