Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
The love she had for the music and times you shared together will live on with you every time you sit down and enjoy the system she helped build. Remember the good times and know that she is smiling down upon you even now.

My sincerest good wishes go out to you...

-RW-
My condolences.

As other members have already stated, take comfort that your wife is in a better place and that she would not want you to deny yourself something that gave the both of you pleasure.

God bless.
Thanks for sharing. I constantly remind myself that time together with spouse and children is fleeting and each moment must be treasured (even the inevitable disagreements, difficulties). Very cold miserable stormy days should also be embraced for the contrast and feelings they bring compared to better sunny days.

Hopefully time will heal and the sun will return after the winter.
I lost my wife when she was 33. In this season I remember her with much thanks for the time we had together, and those things we did together.
I still do, going to the opera, musicals, eating out, being with friends and family and am thankful for all we had and for how much she gave to my life. I do not believe we ever get over the loss of a loved one BUT we do learn how to go on and let the love continue to flow.
May you learn to enjoy and remember the times both past and present.
With sincere condolences and hope for your future
Michael