Can I adjust the bias of my Adcom GFA 5500

Is there any way I can adjust the bias of the 5500 or is it set from the factory where it can't be adjusted?
Thanks for any input.
kingstan
The 555s were adjustable.... Why don't you ask your local dealer or Adcom? You should have the bias limit figure & a meter to do this anyway. My Parasound dealer biased my Adcom amps for me.......
Not something for an amatuer-I wouldn't try it myself. Make a mistake, you fry something in the amp-or yourself.
I know when I did a lot of modifications to a pair of 565's there was an input adjustment of some sort, it is adjustable via a tiny black square on the board that is connected to inputs on the amp. On that little black square there is a white circle with a phillips head plastic adjuster screw on it. Even with the top cover off it may be hard to see let alone adjust, I adjusted mine when the amp was going back together with the back panel just sort of hanging there. I don't recall exatly what adjustment this is but it is an input sensitivity adjustment of some sort and made a HUGE differnce in the sound when it was dialed in.