buyer question

what if you agree to buy a product, the seller state in private phone call he wants to go to another site to avoid the audiogon fees? thoughts
walkerent2017
What is Express checkout payments?
Pretty funny from someone who just made a statement that not many commenters so far can be sellers here.....
Post removed 
A little off topic, but…

+1 for Wolf_Garcia

All fees are the responsibility of the seller, period. If you as the seller want all of your fees covered simply be a good business person and list your product for a higher price. As an active member for years, when I see an ad that requires the buyer to pay any fees I simply move on.

uberwaltz, audiogon changes things all the time. I didnt say I was a know it all. I always see the express checkout option, but never used it.  I didnt even know you "have" to use paypal on here. So I am learning new things too. So all these ads that you see people stating, "buyer pays fees", why does Audiogon allow these ads to be posted?  This is the reason why I thought a seller can ask for whatever payment they choose.
Souljasmooth.

My apologies for a snarky reply, yes we are ALL continually learning as Agon and PayPal etc evolve and develop.

Btw, you do not HAVE to pay your listing fees up front.
There are two options, one of which is pay after the sale which would then have the effect of cheating Agon out of due fees.

Of course we do not know all of the details here and only have a buyers version of events so far.