BUY Bryston!!!!!

My 18yo Bryston  amp stopped  playing on the left channel , I sent it to the  Vermont repair center,with in 4 days I had it back repaired like new(no charge, they paid shipping back) Mean time I was rearranging my other components to make room for an extra T.T. I took the feet off my Bryston power supply to lower it when I reinstalled the feet I used a longer screw and screwed into the circuit board shorting out the power supply !!! I called Bryston and sent it to them ,they saw what happened when they opened the power supply,called me , and said that they were repairing the unit no charge even though I caused the problem myself !They said(Don't remove the feet any more) What great customer service !!!!!You can call them direct, they always pick up the phone and you talk to a tech  ! ONE Very good company!!   T.Y.
thomasyessen
That’s good service indeed. Only problem is, unfortunately it still sounds like a Bryston.

Oz
Post removed 
Elizabeth, there’s no doubt Bryston’s sound good and you may never need to try anything else but I think what Ozzy62 is saying is that their amplifiers and preamps have a common sonic signature that isn’t for everyone. As for what the reviewers say, so what! They have their job to do and the results are never right for everyone. As for straight wire with gain, no equipment is that but all designers/manufacturers search to get there. All that matters is that you have found the holy grail for yourself, my quest continues...
First class service from Bryston is no surprise.
I've dealt with them many times over the years.Always happy with the outcome.
They treat everyone the same-regardless of whether you bought the unit new, or it's 25 years old!
A lot of these other so called "High-End"
companies you can't even get on the phone.
That,or they charge you outrageous prices for repairs and make you wait 6 to 8 weeks.
Bryston is a company that has its roots in the professional sector so everyone is treated accordingly as such.
As far as the sound quality, well that's all subjective anyway. Bryston has many followers and supporters.
Well Oz, I like Bryston equipment, and it sounds good to me. Not as good as Atmasphere OTL, not as good as cost-no-object DIY, but always pleasant and perfectly reliable. Unparalleled customer service if you ever need it.

A Mercedes, not a Ferrari. Which is fine by me. YMMV