Building a system around Thiel 1.5

i am building a system around thiel 1.5 speakers. looking for advice on what amps and cables are best suited for balanced matching to show the best of these particular thiels. music: jazz, emphasis on drums and cymbals. thanks very much in advance.
daniel88
I have Thiel 1.5's and I love the detail I get from them. I am using a VPI mk4 turntable, Pioneer CD 54 stable platter CD player, Audible Illusions M3A Preamp and I just got a Audio Research 100.2 Amp. This amp with the M3A preamp really makes the Thiels sing. I was disappointed with the sound of CD's before I got this amp, but now they sound great!
If I had those speakers, I would try the Electrocompaniet ECI-3, to warm them up a bit, while keeping the resolution.
I found my Thiel 1.5s did their best with a tube preamp, and solid state amp I had an Anthem. Or you could just try an integrated hybrid such as the Jolida 1501A.
I have Thiel 1.5s as my rear HT speakers. Occasionally, I'll move them to the front where they are driven by my Adcom MOSFET preamp and amp. The amp is 200W/channel at 8 ohms, 350W/channel at 4 ohms. The speakers really have a great sound: musical and good "boogie" factor....add a subwoofer to get the lower frequencies and it should sound really nice.