bryston b100sst as pre-amp

I have been using my Bryston B100sst integrated amp for some time. Considering going back to separates but can't afford to go whole hog all at once. I have Silverline Sonatina speakers (1st edition), Oppo bdp105, Morrow sp7 biwire, Darwin Ascension 2 interconnects and Signalcable power cords. I would like a little more power. So, I would buy a used power amp and use the Bryston as a pre-amp until my ship comes in. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

thepigdog

128x128thepigdog

Showing 1 response by polarfocus

Bryston has long been known for bullet proof, reliable operation in recording studios running 24/7 with a powerful, clean neutral sound, and a price to please the pencil pushers. Each Bryston amp goes through what could only be termed a torture test at the factory, consisting of on and off running in for 100 hours at maximum volume levels. Not only does this greatly improve your chances of getting a perfect unit, it also means the amp will sound as good as it gets right out of the box without having to wait for weeks ‘til it’s burned in. After all that, Bryston is confident enough to include a 20-year warranty. If you owned a recording studio, that would appeal to you greatly.