Better SACD player than Oppo 205

I may be looking to add a SACD player to my system after so many years without one. Big Oppo fan, but it does not make sense to pay the exorbitant prices folks charge for the UDP 205 in the Internet. Plus, I need it in Silver color.

So.... anything good out there in the ~1,000 - $1,500 price range? From current product lines please (preferably)
128x128thyname
I have the oppo 205 and am still breaking it in.  Sound improved quite a bit when I provided it power from a PSAudio AC regenerator.  I use the XLRs to directly drive a 2 channel amp.  Whatever I.  Issuing, I guess I don’t know because I am happy finding new details.  By the way, I do Pure Audio when using the 2 ch.  that helps a bit.
if I ever hear a ModWright 205 I may be convinced.  I still have the oppo 105 and 105D models.,  I use them in less demanding mch and study systems to reduce use of the 205.  My concern is that the market will not coalesce around a successor and we will be left with mass market choices.  That is what happened with plasma and several speaker manufacturers.  The masses want the ease of streaming and the elite want purity.  Don’t be deluded that 5G is going to fix this.  Real Time Streaming will always be antithetical to quality.
If you could stretch your budget to $2000.00 you might find an Esoteric X03SE. You would NEVER look back. I had one. I paid $1800.00 I sold it thinking that the XO1 HAD to be better. It is considered to be. If I had the XO3SE back, I would keep it. Good luck. Joe
I keep going back to Oppo 205. In addition to doing SACD, the 205 is currently one of the only two (the second being an expensive Meridian) that decodes the new format MQA-CD that a Japanese company has been producing