Best way to clean glossy finish on speakers?

I have a microfiber cloth and distilled water and isopropyl alcohol. 

I can use all this to clean a TV screen and my glasses, but is there a preferred way to clean pristine glossy finish on speaker cabinets so that trace scratching does not appear?.

emergingsoul
Post removed 

This sounds like more a commercial ad than a discussion thread. One can potentially avoid these hassle by just using covers. This is how I baby my upright piano. Of couse, be careful with the fabric of the cover that may "rub" the surface of the speakers that the OP is worrying ...

I will be launching a new product line addressing how best to clean and maintain pristine speaker surfaces. These products will be available at your favorite audio gear shops very soon.

This Will include special purpose microfiber towels, distilled water Products, modified swiffer dusting products, specially designed white handling gloves, air blowing Devices to remove dust, air filtration devices to remove harmful airborne dust particles, and polishing products which are under development as they just don’t really exist for indoor pristine speaker surfaces. A surprising product availability gap apparently exists for maintaining speaker surfaces and driver surfaces.

Stay tuned for developing announcements. This will be really really big.

You should always follow the manufacturer’s recommended method. For my Magico S7’s in candy apple red Mcoat I use the softest micro fiber cloth i can find and lightly mist with Maguiar’s Mirror Glaze Final Inspection No.34. and buff gently. Has worked perfectly to keep them looking brand new,without a scratch for almost five years now.

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-Mirror-Glaze-Final-Inspection/dp/B0002SQVNA

ghdprentice,

I totally agree with you the violin red on the Sonus faber is beautiful, I have the monitor audio platinum 200 ll in Santos Rosewood with 11 layers of hand polished lacquer and all I use is either a microfiber cloth or Swiffer duster and then just some leather conditioner on the front.

Not once have I ever completely understood all the added hype about Microfiber Cloth when a ole trusty worn-out quality t-shirt such as Hanes or Fruit of the Loom does the trick.