Best sounding CD player

I am interested in knowing what there think is the best sounding CD player . Some of my favorites are AMR cd-77, Cary 306sacd

let me know what your thoughts are including how the player sounds 

dvdgreco

dvdgreco

Accuphase and AYRE are equivalent to AMR cd-77.

Happy Listening!

I stumbled upon a review for Audiobyte Hydravox and associated power supply. The one review was long and very detailed. It made the dac sound better than sliced bread. 
does anyone in the community have first hand experience with this dac and it’s sound?

I am sorry I said I have an Ayon CD5 and I love it, but in actuality I have a better version which is the CD10 Signature Model. Some of the Best Digital I have heard in many years. Superb Transport and the Dacs are First Rate! I still use Vinyl but, have soo many CD's not available on Record.

We use pioneer,elite,,dv-.47 or 48

rotel rdv-1040

sherwood cdc 509 or a something. 5 cd carousel 

bought so many cd spinners since 87-88. Always had bad luck, except for a j ci had for 10:years +

bought the yammy 300 , the sound was airy and open, even my wife commented,.l.and she hates my audio stuff. To her her earbuds are just as good as when. My amps worm u p for 24 hrs, and I pluck some great music, she don’t care. Happy with earbuds