Best server to house Roon and 4 TB of music feeding DCS Vivaldi Upsampler and Dac

Currently using Aurender W20 and a separate Roon Nucleus to provide access access to existing 4TB music files, Quobuz and Tidal  and fed directly to a DCS Vivaldi Stack. Is there a better solution that runs extremely quiet with an enjoyable and efficient user interface?

palmbeachflorida

Contact Wolf Audio in Jacksonville FL and speak to Joe Parvey.  My Wolf Alpha 3 can have up to 12TB of internal SS drives, I believe, though I use a 20TB NAS on my network for music storage.  I use Roon as my interface and  its perfectly quiet.

I will second the Wolf.  I have a Luna R server with 4TB onboard and it can handle as much external storage as you might want.  Dead quiet, wonderful sound quality, exceptional support for Joe P - you cannot do better!

+1 Verdantaudio......but I would throw one more in there.  Lucas Audio Music Servers out of the UK and Poland.  Lucas Domansky is a computer genius.  I considered many music servers including Taiko, Antipodes, Pink Faux, and Aurender before settling on Lucas Audio.  Even if you do not buy, give Lucas a call using What's App or send him an email. I live in Arizona and his customer service is 24/7.  He set me up remotely and downloaded my 8tbs of music from a Synology NAS to the LDMS.  I have a Lampi Pacific DAC and the LDMS elevated the SQ immensely.  It can't hurt to check him out