Best preamp (used or new) under $350???

I'm thinking of upgrading my preamp but have a budget of about $350. I currently am running a Schiit SYS. I'm happy with it but it only has 2 inputs and I would also like a remote for volume. I'm considering the Schiit Saga but would like to inquire with the forum if there are others that I should consider?  I could buy new or used so please let me know your thoughts. 

The other pieces in my system are a Red Dragon S500 power amp, Sonos Connect, Onix XCD88 CD player. I'll also be connecting my tv via a SMSL Sanskrit DAC. Speakers are Kef ls50. 
autre
I recently bought a Jolida JD 5t tube preamp for around 400. I realize it's over there 350 mark,  but what the hell it's 50 bucks. It's the Best pre I've heard in a long time. In my humble opinion, it would best anything in the three to four hundred range from NAD, B&K, adcom or parasound. I actually bought it for my sister, and now I'm super jealous and can't wait to buy one for my self. Seriously it will blow your mind how good it is.
I would also agree with the McCormack line drive, those are very good as well.
I think an older NAD pre, like a 1240, 1130 etc. are some of the best bangs for the buck, but the buck is usually around $75-100. So, take that into account. However, jt will get you through with very good sound until you can and inevitably put together a budget for an upgrade.