Best place to service vintage Audio Reference amps

I’m thinking of have a full service for my Audio Research Classic 60. 

I’ve already replaced the main caps and a full new set of tubes. But I want a full check up now. 

Other than ARC themselves who is a good timely shop you can suggest?

Showing 1 response by last_lemming

Well there must be authorized repairs services for the older gear.  I was asking hoping to hear some personal experience with qualified shops.