Best disc on DVD for audio?

What in your opinion is the best "demo" disc for showing off a dolby digital soundtrack? How about for a music DVD? Some of my favorites for the soundtrack are "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Blues Brothers" (remastered). For music, the re-mixed "Yellow Submarine" is pretty awesome. What do you think?
treyhoss
Thanks everyone. Thanks Scott, I'll get that July issue. I bought the new Madonna DVD 93:99 and it was pretty "decent". It still has that super high-pitched "whistle" that I have heard time and again from the music DVD format. Although this could be my TV I seem to only notice it on music DVD's. Thanks.
When I display the capabilities of my system I like to show the opening sequence of "Tomorrow Never Dies" As for music...check out "The Thomas Crowne Affair"
Also check out Metallica S&M. It's a 2 disc set with DD5.1 sound and 4 songs with multi angle feature where you can view each member in the band(kinda neat). It sounds vey good also with Michael Kaemen conducting the Sanfrancisco Symphony.