Best bookshelf speakers

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a pair of good bookshelf speakers and since a lot of you here seems to know about speakers much more then me, I figured I'd ask for advice.

Here are the parameters I'm working with / looking for:

- The room is about 1200 cu/ft
- Looking for great performance at low volume
- Rich timbre
- Rich, warm bass
- Natural highs (not metallic-sounding)
- Low frequency range in around 40Hz (preferably 30Hz, but I know, there are hardly any in this range at my price point)
- $500 - $700, new or used

So far I am considering the following options (in no particular order):

- KEF Q350
- Dali Zensor 3
- Canton Chrono 503.2
Wharfedale Diamond 225

So my questions are:

1) From my list of 4, which would be your choice?
2) What other bookshelf speaker would you add to the list that fir my parameters?

Any thoughts are appreciated
rado001
I have the final version of the Paradigm Titan Monitors. They sound similar to the current Mini Monitor v.7. Very wide soundstage and good imaging for a smaller standmount. They can sound too forward with certain electronics.
Don`t forget Whaferdale Dentons, I believe Music Direct still sells them for 399.00 with free shipping. They were originaly 1000. They have a warm midrage, never bright, pretty good bass for there size, you can listen to these for hours with no listening fitigue. Just a great speaker for its price range.
Good Luck
Dynaudio 1 C, end of story . I had those speakers hooked up tp the DK intergrated amp . a Ayre cd  sounded like bullets going by me
What's a Dynaudio 1 C? Are you referring to C1? Those are great but also a whole lot more than $700.