Best audio companies and dealers

I've thought about doing this over the years, but never seemed to get around to it. But I'd like to list the audio dealers and companies I've dealt with over the years that have offered consistently good products and customer service way beyond the average. 

Two companies come immediately to mind: Cary Audio in NC and Reference 3A in Canada. Cary offers superb equipment, like the SLP05 pre-amp. And they have delivered excellent customer service throughout the years, and it's always been a pleasure to deal with them. The same goes for Reference 3A speakers. I owned the MM Decappos- great speakers, esp. for midrange, and you cant find a more attentive, professional person than Tash to deal with. 
lerdo
Emotiva located in Franklin, TN. They give you a 5 year warranty and are happy to discuss any issues you think you may have. Joe Laliberte (repairs) is the best. As an aside, I have their XPA-1L monoblocks (discontinued) driving KEF LS/50s and they are giant killers. With the money I saved, I bought a car.

SVS subwoofers, outside of Chicago (?). I had an issue with one of their products and Ed Mullen came up with a fair solution. I now have two of their new 4000 series subs. Tight and musical subs.
I would add Tidal Audio to this list of great companies.

Doug White at The Voice that Is represents Tidal's excellent line of loudspeakers and electronics in the US. Doug knows his products well, provides excellent service and is always available to answer your questions.
As a relative newcomer, I have yet to experience anything but positive experiences with all companies I’ve dealt with. I’ve even been pleasantly surprised to get answers from some top dogs; Aric of Aric Audio, Mike Morrow of Morrow Cables, Richard Schram of  Parasound readily come to mind. But I’ve also communicated with and bought from Music Direct, Audio Advisor, Needle Doctor and just last week Zu Audio. If somebody doesn’t do something negative to slow me down, I’ll be broke before I know it!
I have first hand experience of the ffg:  MSB. PASS LABS. WILSON AUDIO. TRANSPARENT AUDIO.  All great companies; super after sales service.  Need I mention also great engineering and build quality.