Best arm for a Thorens TD 125 MKII

I have a Thorens TD 125 MKII table that I would like to add an arm to. The current arm is incomplete and I don't even know what it is. Any ideas on synergy and results you have had? I don't want to spend thousands or get exotic but want the best bang for my buck. I would appreciate your help.
jothompson
I have has several in the past. I would go with Rega and add one of the VTA adjusters available. VPI [I am one of their dealers] makes a good one as do several others. Replace the mat as the platter rings like a bell. TT weights has some good looking ones I haven't tried, I have some of their other items. There are a number of others available, check the forums like Vinyl Engine for more advice. With a Rega arm and new mat you will have a table hard to equal for the money.
In addition to the Rega RB250 arm. Would a Jelco SA-370H be a good match with a Thorens TD 125 MK II? I've seen these arms go for about $300. Any other suggestions are welcome in the $300 range. I'd love an SME arm to go along with the TD 125 MK II but those arms are serious money.

Thanks