Best and Worst Product Names

I was reading a current post regarding power cords and it struck me that some of the product names were rather silly sounding. Am I really supposed to take seriously a product named "Voodoo Mana"? Granted, there is a certain cleverness to naming a cable, the EEL, but what's up with the BIRTH? Maybe manufacturers, like rock groups, are running out of good names? What are the best, or worst product names you've come across?

My vote for best name goes to Martin-Logan for calling the replacement to the Quest the Request. Also kudos to AHT for their Non-Signature Phono Stage. Thumbs down the Jeff Rowland for using the same name (Coherence) for two different products. Very confusing.
128x128onhwy61
I just noticed today: my car speakers are called 'spark-o-matic.' inspires confidence. i'm getting rid of them tomorrow.
Space Tech Labs. The name evokes the impression that the components are from the space age, tecnically sound and the product of research in a lab, whereas the truth is that the tubes used are old rather obsolete black and white tv tubes. Ha ha.
Over the top samcard. Space tech is making some of the best tubed equipment I've heard for a fraction of the cost of the bigger names. Your beef with Kubla could cost the owner of this small business. I suggest you pick your battles and leave Space Tech's name out of your muck.
I like the "Lead Balloon" turntable stand, and the "Feet of Silence" isolation devices.

On a non-audio note, I was also fond of a name used on an old home brew of mine... "Piss Toad Nail Ale". Had a picture of the Checkered Demon from Zap comics on the label. Those were reeeeeeeeeeeel interesting days...