Best $600 integrated for Monitor Audio RX-2?

Hello Audiogoners,
I just acquired a pair of Monitor Audio RX-2 from a fellow Audiogoner and now I am looking for a ~$600 (used/new) integrated to drive them. Most stuff I read comes from home theater forums (my setup is stereo), and I could not find many options within my price range

One caveat: the amp needs to be 50/60 Hz (220v selectable even better!), since I am taking it with me to Argentina by the end of this year.

Room: approx 16 x 13 ft.

What do you guys think I should get within that price range? I read Marantz, Rega, NAD, and Arcam pair well with the Monitor Audio RX series("neutral toward bright" speakers?), but sound varies from model to model, both within and between brands. Thus, I need your advise!

Thanks a lot in advance

Luciano
128x128luciano33

Showing 3 responses by paraneer

Bo, your back! How's the audio sales business? I see your still promoting the brands you sell and trashing everything else as 2D.

In this case though, I am confused. Per your above post...
"Onkyo is the only brand who can give depth and wide in the lower price ranges. All other brands are almost 2D."
But then you suggest Primare and I quote you...
"Gives a 3 D stage with your speakers. Is a good combination for sound as well."

So there is something else beside Onkyo that is 3D? I guess you must sell Primare too.
Bo, see you haven't changed since last year. Besides peddling the same brands you sell, your still spurting your same subjective opinions as facts too. But here's your chance to prove me wrong...Could you tell us what the test parameters were and do you have written results of your...

"I did do thousends of tests in audio for almost 16 years of time. I test every single amp of it is 2 or 3 dimensional."

In 30 plus years, I have never seen a specification for the "dimensionality" of an amp or how one would test for it other than simply listening. What testing equipment do you use?

Luciano, for your needs, I think your looking in the right direction at the Arcam or Rega. Both appear to be able to get the job done. Still, hope you get some honest opinions from actual users of these amps. Personally I like the Arcam as it is a full sized component. The 1/2 sized width of the Rega would bug me - but this is only a matter of aesthetics. Good luck brother!
OK Bo, I see where your coming from. Lots of unpersuasive rhetoric and no answer to my simple questions - what were the test parameters and equipment that you used and do you have written results? Looks like you don't.

But I have gleaned this from your post and these are your exact quotes as follows...

"I sell even a lot Onkyo surr. receivers for people who use only stereo. Because I can use 4 amps for stereo use."
So you are using AVR's and biamping from a common power supply for stereo and ....

"I know exactly were I am talking about. This it not about good sound, it is Always about getting the best for the money."
Spoken like a true Audio Salesman more interested in sales than achieving the best HiFi sound within a given budget.

I rest my case. To the OP, as your obviously new here and don't know Bo very well as some of us do, I would be very careful.