Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier, opinions and competition

I just ordered the Benchmark AHB2 amplifier.  
I would appreciate any comments on this amp from users, or any opinions of competing amps in the $2000-$3000 range.
My speakers are the GoldenEar Triton 1’s.  Preamp: Conrad Johnson PV11 modified with Teflon caps.
128x128rvpiano
Recently researching for a new amplifier I read a long involved thread about the AHB2 that included a lot of technical discussion and some subjective comments about the sound quality.  
The AHB2 made my short list but I ultimately went in a different direction.  
The people that did not care for them had a common theme- lack of dynamics and excitement.  
Some people that liked the amp overall also thought that dynamics were not its strong point.  
FWIW.  
I don't  see how those speakers could be vertically bi-amped yyzsantabarba there's only one set of binding posts you could use monoblocks.
My Benchmark amp is about two years old. It replaced a First Watt F6.  About a year ago, I purchased a Benchmark LA4. It replaced a Audio by Van Alstine T10 RB tube preamp.  Awesome sound!

I am considering an AHB2 but just made the switch from neutral tubes (Rogue Audio) to solid state and am not 100% happy.  I miss the transparency and midrange bloom of the tube amp.

Anyone make the switch from a tube amplifier to the AHB2 and how do you feel about it?  Thanks.  <<

I have two stereo systems for music. Based on my recent experiment triggered by a house move, BM AHB2 is a great amplifier if your over all system is very high quality and with great musicality already in place. To be specific, my system A has a Harbeth Compact 7-ES speakers while the system B with B&W 702 S2.

The Harbeth’s sensitivity is 87db and 5-8 omhs in load Impedance. The B&W is 90db sensitivity, but load Impedance from 4-8 ohms. The rest of the components are Technics 1500 turntable, Audio Lab CD transport, Hi Fi Rose 250 Streaming Transport, DACs are Gustard X16 & Schitt Multibits. The preamp is PS Audio BHK Preamplifier with NOS tubes. All interconnects are balanced whenever available. Cables are Audioquest and Blue Jeans.

On paper it appears Harbeth is different to drive, but in practice all my amplifiers from PS Audio Steller S300, Rotel 1552 mk 2, MC MHA 150 to BM AHB2 can all handle it with ease. In particular BM AHB2 sounds the best, gives system A amazing soundstage, dynamics and resolution. It enhances the system’s strength without taking away its musicality.

On system B with BW 702 S2, it is a completely different story. The AHB2’s resolution and power make the system somewhat too  bright and fatiguing to listen to for my ears. It sounds the best with Rotel 1552 mk ii or the McIntosh (both AB class amplifier). The PS audio Steller S300 is also struggling as B&W proves difficult to drive with many Class D amplifier.

Hope this helps.