B&W speakers sounding very harsh?

Hey guys, brand new here.

So I recently got a new sound system for my game room. Keep in mind as I'm explaining everything that I'm brand new to the world of sound systems and how they work.

Here's what I'm using: I have a Marantz SR7015, a pair of B&W 702 S2's that are being powered from a Rotel amp (can't remember the model) , 700 series center channel, 600 series rears (the anniversary edition) and the 1000w sub. I also have 4 overhead speakers that are no B&W's.

The system sounds amazing! .....except for one thing. The highs sound very harsh on certain songs. It's almost like I hear a crackling if that makes sense but even putting my ears up to the speakers I can't pinpoint it. A good example is T.N.T. by AC/DC, when I listen to this song it's almost like I can hear a buzzing or crackling coming from somewhere (watch me explooooooooooode!) and the highs of the song sound very grating. Again, I'm having difficulty pinpointing what it could be and I listen to some songs and they sound just fine.

Keep a few things in mind. A. The sound system is relatively new and the sound system has probably 60 total hours of play time. I've read that these systems do require break in time. I also started from scratch learning how to configure everything (it took me 2 days before I figured out how to get sound of the speakers turned on) so it's possible I may have the tweeters turned up too high.

Based on the limited info I was able to give, does anyone have any advice? TY!
vgundam21
@vgundam21. 
Also if your room is similar to mine (bigger with high ceilings) you might benefit from some mid to high frequency absorption panels. Vicoustics premium cinema rounds helped the reverb out a lot and my Focal Kanta 3s rarely seem harsh and bright. 
Happy listening 
if you want to listen to music only, just use the two front channels. Plain and simple. if you want to watch movies, that is when you use your surround speaker set up.
OP: you're accurately described the sound of the Rotel + B&W combination.  I think you're going to struggle to make a big difference to their sound.
I met with a B&W dealer on Monday and they told me B&W tweeters are very bright, even brighter than the Martin Logan Motion 60 ribbon tweeters.  Perhaps these are too bright for your ears.  Ear fatigue is a real.  I wish mine were brighter so I could hear crisper sounding cymbals.  So far, I haven't been able to find a better speaker than the SALK Song3 Encore's.  
Thanks guys! I'll take a look at all that. I'm not really sure what DAC is though, I'll have to do some digging into it