Aurender A-10

Has anyone heard the new Aurender A-10 yet?  It is basically a N100h media player paired with a DAC as a one box solution.  I am curious as to how the DAC section of this piece performs since this seems to be Aurender's first foray into the DAC world.  I was originally going to get the Aurender N100h and an outboard DAC such as the Moon 280D or the Audio Alchemy DDP1.  I'm wondering if the A10 combo will sound just as good???
shoff
Post removed 
I have the Aurender N10 and the N100H. I've been delighted by both -- for sound quality and for user interface -- so that's my bias.

So I'd guess the A10 is great too. I believe it has a more sophisticated power supply than the N100H, too. However, I wonder about getting locked into a specific DAC, when that whole area seems to be evolving all the time.

Yes, you can use the A10 just as a server and bypass its internal DAC. But your original idea of the N100H and your own evolving choice of external DAC might work better.

Dave
I listened to every demo of the Aurender A10 at the 2016 Rocky Mtn Audio Festival (three different setups). I really wanted to buy it before I attended the event, thinking it would simplify my system. I came away from the auditions believing that an N100H with a very good DAC would be better for my needs and would sound better. In other words, I ended being underwhelmed by the DAC section of the A10. I have since purchased the N100H and kept my current DAC (which I plan to upgrade in the next year or two after MQA has settled out).
PS: the N10 was definitely better sounding, but of course several thousands of dollars more.
Need to audition in a home environment. I had a n-100 with curious cabling,reclockers; etc feeding an OPPO MODWRIGHT tube dac. 
The A10 thru a preamp is a serious upgrade. The A10 as a standalone would satisfy a lot of people  I think it's going to get some great reviews
The A10 has been out for a while now.  Any owners want to share their impressions.