Audioquest

Has anybody upgraded from Audioqest type 4 to rocket 33 or 44?Not sure if it would be a noticeable upgrade?Would like to stick with AQ since everything else is.Thanks!

corvette01
I'm using integra 80.3 for both music and movies.I know you can only get 2 channel so good with a processor,but it's really not bad.Just been trying to get the most out of what I have.For music I like to stream from my iPad to a Moon 100 dac into my 80.3.Really not bad this way but I think my Type 4 wire is the 2nd weak link.Using a processor is the 1st.I was disappointed in my xpa1s that they didn't sound  that much better than Xpa 5 channel amp.Xpa 1s was a nice upgrade from a Halfler 280 xl I was using in a basement system.

Yes! Audioquest holds a good name! Owned their rocket line of speaker cable!! Replaced with Cardas Reflection speaker cable! My opinion, Audioquest fits the bill till you invest in 8-9000.00 dollar level electronics units! I guess I'm saying just how high end are you!
I did upgrade from type 4 to rocket 44.It did tighten sound up a bit and has more depth to it.I think it was worth it!I'm going to stop there for now because I think using a processor for 2 channel also is only going to take me so far?
@OP, you might be surprised at how much a set of cables can influence sound.
But, if you like what you are hearing, then by all means, let things rest for a while. This whole upgrade process can sometimes lead to madness.
Let us know what you are using currently and what you are thinking of upgrading to. We Agon'ers are happy to put our 2, 3, 4 cents in.
B
My system right know is Thiel 3.7,Integra 80.3,Emotiva xpa5,B&W 12 inch passive sub,xpa 2 for sub power,AQ Columbia xlrs,AQ Rocket 44 speaker wires,surround rears and center speaker.It really exells at movies but pretty good with 2 channel also.I do realize that using a processor and a 5 channel amp with only take me so far for 2 channel but we really use it a lot for movies.