Audiophile Grade Wall Receptacle

Moving homes.  Any recommendation for quality wall receptacle?   Pangea?  Audioquest?

Thanks

mlapenta

There must be a course out there to use lingo like dimensionality, air/extension, syrupy, to describe sound. Who really talks like that and expects it to mean anything to anybody? I like moronic and that’s not coming out of my speakers…Lol

Cheers

+1 wsrrsw: I'm also using the Furutech GTX (NCF) outlets. I tried the PS Audio, Synergistic Research, as well as the Furutech GTX (R) previously. One word of caution regarding Furutech and Oyaide products however. Buy them only from an authorized dealer that you trust. There are many counterfeit ones sold on ebay or Amazon at a discount price. They look like the real thing on the outside. (packaging, logo etc). Inside. they're  of ordinary design.

+1 for Audioquest.  I previously had Synergistic and Maestro.  It really grips since I have some heavy cables.

The addition of the Audioquest NGR Edison may be, dollar for dollar, the best bang for the buck I've ever spent on my system.  I was expecting "something".  Wasn't expecting anywhere near the magnitude of sonic improvement they delivered.

Have gone on to place them everywhere that matters in my music and HT systems

I had the Audioquest outlets and yes good but then replaced with Furutech GTX NCF outlets and while it took 2-3:weeks to break-in the Furutech are simply superior IMO.