Audiophile Artwork? Posters? Anything?

The other day I was at a jazz club and on the wall saw a vintage-retro Phillips poster on the wall. In vivid colors the art work depicted …radios and tubes and your typical 50’s women just awestruck over the technology! I was inspired to find some classic posters featuring ..stereos… radios or tubes for my listening room. Some kind of tube poster would be awesome. I did some quick searches on Ebay and on Google and didn’t find much. Any suggestions!!!!Thoughts?
Ag insider logo xs@2xsquiddy
I collect posters and saw two cool tube posters at a recent show unfortunately they were very pricey, $12k and $30k for 1920's era lithographs.
You might call Antique Electronic Supply in Arizona. They don't list posters in their catalog, but they buy huge lots of discontinued tube stocks, perhaps there are catalog covers, books and display materials they would be willing to sell.

For sheer beauty, Mosaic Records has limited edition prints in black and white of some of the most gifted jazz musicians of our time. These are hand made photographic prints and fairly expensive. I expect they will increase in value over time. Link to their site provided below.

http://www.mosaicrecords.com/imperfections.asp
If you are interested in an audiophile artwork, i can re-create anything you want on canvas. From the photograph, print or life. If you want, have your girlfriend to pose next to your rig, i'll do the painting. Reasonable!
I always thought that even an audiophile calendar would be nice, some photos of amps, speakers, or exotic systems each month. Maybe we can talk Eldragon into making one available for next year.