Audiolab 6000CDT

Does anyone own this CD player? Interested in your input, I may purchase this in the near future.

128x128rockysantoro

I also have one and as a transport it outperforms both my Oppo 203 but have no idea how it compares with the more expensive transports like Jays. When talking with the dealer he said the the CDT 6000 was noticeably better than the Cambridge transport. Have also heard but the Rega has some reliability issues but again no direct experience. Also worth pointing out if you're not in a hurry AudioLab is on the verge of introducing a new transport at $1K and it is a tray loader rather than slot loader. The NuPrime transports are also supposed to be very good as well. 

@routlaw can you post a link to where I can read the info on the forthcoming audiolab transport please?

https://www.audiolab.co.uk/9000cdt/

Link above for the forthcoming AudioLab transport. Worth noting I have yet to find this component on any of the online sources that sell AudioLab. Maybe its available across the pond but doesn't look like it has made it over here yet. 

@jerryg123 yes I already have that one as well as many others within this thread, however AL is introducing the new 9000 series a different critter.