Are "vintage" DAC's worthwhile, or is this a tech that does not age well

Hello,
whether it’s worth looking into old dac such as
Spectral SDR 2000,
Mark Levinson No.35 (36)
or so Sonic Frontiers Sfd-2 Mk2 DAC.

Digital audio is the fasted moving, now improving category out there
Because to this day they have no usb connection or other options.
But is it necessary?
Or is it better to still focus on a truly time-tested sound?

(sorry for my English)
128x128miglos
Post removed 
I have a Kora Hermes II (tube DAC) that is very analog sounding. It’s gotta be at least 20 years old?  I put a couple of 1963 Bugle Boys in it and love the sound. Some May wince when I say it sounds very analog, but its smooth as silk and clear as mountain spring water. I know-weird analogy?
My dac progression went from Audio Alchemy to Theta Pro Basic to Audio Aero Capitole 24/192 to Antelope Zodiac Gold +Voltikus to Zodiac Platinum + Audiophile Clock. They all were converting bits but they don‘t sound the same.
Here's the right answer:
DAC's before 2010 were almost universally worse sounding with Redbook than with high resolution files. 

At a certain cut-off DAC's at all price ranges got universally better.  Performance with CD quality jumped up and digital glare and other issues vanished. I suspect this has to do with much more accurate clocks and anti-jitter technology in the underlying silicon. 
So for DAC's, not streamers, there's a real difference around this time frame.

The other part of this, music services. are more prone to changing.  If you can get a streamer that is separate from the DAC, and your DAC is at least post 2010 you can get state of the art for cheap.

Best,
Erik