Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
Post removed 

wiredaudio

Thank You for sharing your point of view from a dealer/retailer perspective. I am officially a fan of the X-150.8 power amp.

Happy Listening!

cakyol

at this level of performance and pricing, get out to a Pass Labs dealer/retailer,  for an audition.  Happy Listening!

@wiredaudio

So you like the Pass 250.5 better than Classe CA2200 ? I ask because I own the CA2200 and like it very much.. No one talks about it at all despite the good reviews.. Which leads me to maybe try something else now because, just maybe, the other stuff is better ?????  (Pass, Ayre, Bryston, and everything else in the same tier)..

anyone else can answer if they have experience with CA2200 .. By the way the Classe beat Parasound A21 in my system, my ears..
I liked the recent interview with Nelson Pass in Stereophile (I think it was Stereophile)...his constant experimentation with his gear and sharing designs with the DIY/Burning Amp crowd is cool. He built a gizmo to add in "even harmonic distortion" to an amplifier (He gave some of these things away at a "Burning" gathering) as part of a theory that that he feels makes music sound more musical...or something...all validating the mysteries behind my single ended tube amp sounding better than any SS amp I've heard. Pass is the rare open book designer who writes his own manuals and shares pretty much everything he does and is funny and seemingly less of an egomaniac than many great designers out there.