Anyone compare Electraglide UK R/R to Elrod Sig. 3

Looking to upgrade my CPCC Model 11+ 20A which I have been using with my Rowland Model 10 with good results. I have an Electraglide UK R/R feeding my PS Audio P500 and I'm thinking about upgrading the cord from the P500 to the Rowland. Do I stick with Electraglide or give the Elrod a try. In the absence of advices to the contrary, I will probably go with the Electraglide, as it elevated the performance of my entire system once tied into the P500. Thanks for your input.
128x128stew3859

Showing 1 response by stew3859

Yes, Fplanner. Sort of like diversifying your portfolio. (I took a stab in the dark). I agree. I have an Electraglide Ultra Khan which I use from the wall to my PS Audio P500. I also use a Juicebar out of one of the regenerated ports to expand the 4 ports to 10. I have thrown a Mini Khan Plus and an NBS Monitor 0 on the Juicebar and its just too much of a good thing. Sound became bloated. I swapped a TG Audio SLVR in place of the Mini Khan Plus and it was magic. Just the right amount of deep, controlled bass and very airy, delicate highs. So you are correct. Its all about balance and synergy.