Any Tyler Acoustics owners out there?

I'm really leaning on pulling the trigger on a pair of PD-90's, but I'm hesitant because I can't find any reviews for that particular set of speakers or many reviews for his other lines.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
128x128rogueshotti1982
Great choice my friend.  If you can take a break from listening send us a report.  
I also own a pair of Tyler Acoustics D10 speakers.  I purchased them used, but directly from Ty.  Fantastic speakers, and I would purchase from him again in a second.
Just wanted to give a long overdue update on my PD-90s. I really have enjoyed these speakers!! The soundstage they create is incredible. They dont have quite the low end i like so I have them paired with dual klipsch R-115 15 inch subs. With this combination I can have a full on rock concert in my living room with music that you can feel in your chest. At the same time I can ease up on the volume a bit and pick out every detail of Otis Reddings or BB Kings hits. If you want true audio nirvana just give yourself a few hours and watch David Gilmours live in Pompeii blu ray and prepare to be amazed. I would tell anyone that is looking to make the step up from a mass market speaker to check out Tyler’s offerings. Dont let the MSRP scare you, he will work with you.
I absolutely love my D3mX’s!  They are not going anywhere anytime soon, which is saying a lot for me.

I have the upgraded Morel Cat tweeters, front port and black ash finish  The black ash finish is awesome!  Really deep and textured oak veneer.  I’ve never seen an oak finish, or even black wood finish, that I liked more :-) Super nice looking and they sound fantastic.  I just got some IsoAcoustic Iso200’s under them today and am happier than a pig in chit!