Any Sota Sapphire experts out there?

I've recently purchased a used Sota Sapphire series 3 on which I installed an SME series V arm. I have to say, this 'table almost blows my VPI Scoutmaster with many improvements (including 10.5 arm and periphery ring) out of the water. Deep, tight, effortless bass. Tracks anything. Extremely musical.
However, I can't seem to find any basic maintenance information for the table. Specifically, spindle bearing lubrication, what kind, and how. And motor bearing lubrication, same, what kind and how? I need some tips on these assemblies; how do I disassemble to access for cleaning, oiling, etc?
Surely, some of you Audiogoners can lead me in the right direction... (The Sota folks are nice, but seem that they would much rather me send them the table for inspection and upgrades; I just want to know how to maintain the gear I own.)
seantock

Showing 2 responses by tomic601

@effischer  my sense and confirmation bias is that the Sapphire remains one of the best decks in history, certainly judged on value. appreciate your specific inputs and will roll those into my decision - thanks

enjoy the music !

jim
thanks to all the posters past. I am w SOTA factory help resurrecting an older Sapphire and am wading thru some potential upgrade options. The table is for my “ Vintage “ system, so let’s not get to carried away, but assist w prudent while at factory upgrades. ( vintage system is MX-110Z, Croft RIAA-RS, MC-240, Quad ESL-63 )
Probably start off using the Sumiko FT3 and my trusty Nakagoka, but may adopt the REGA OEM300 I also have...

options
Mag-Lev bearing, $ 140 additional over sapphire
Platter damping $175
subchassis mod $175

probably just do all three....

thoughts, help, opinions glady accepted