Any experience with Tannoy loudspeakers?

I need feedback fro Tannoy owners.  Did you satisfy with bass extensions   ? soundstage
128x128bache
It would certainly helpful to know your genre preferences and which Tannoy’s you’re considering? 

I own Canterbury GR’s and very happy with the bass extension. They are powered by 40 watts Triode Class A single ended mono’s. My musical preferences includes jazz, classical, blues and rock. 
I run an old pair with 2 15s and a tweeds I forgot the model on a 2a3c that’s maybe 3 watts and it’s awesome.   My sone has some cheap moment tannins and they sound like they are cardboard boxes.    Might help to post which tannoys if you want responses . 
I also own Canterbury GR, and I’m in bliss with them. They’re fantastic, though I think the MSRP has (unfortunately) gone pretty high recently. You’ll definitely find other loudspeakers in this price range (and below) with notably better bass extension (including its own Tannoy sibling the GRF 90) and bigger soundstage, but what makes me happy with Canterbury GR is the deep connection to music it forms, and how it can realistically reproduce the energy and feel of a performance. The midrange is amazing. I drive mine with 275 Watts/ch tube amps, and get such amazing energy and dynamics. My musical diet includes a lot of rock and heavy metal.

But if ultimate bass extension and soundstage size are your main priorities - you should probably look elsewhere from this model.
A different take on the question is what I did-built my own. I couldn't afford any of the models that would meet my needs, so looked on Ebay UK, and found reasonably priced HPD 315's (12" Dual Concentric from 1975), with crossovers.

I then built very heavy 150 liter enclosures, eventually new crossovers, new woofer cones converted to hard edge surrounds, etc. They produce outstanding bass, a very deep soundstage, and considering their size, they do a fine disappearing act. They are innately musical, and can be driven very well with a wide array of amplifiers in my large room (34' X 16.5'  w/cathedral ceilings.

I will not be looking to change speakers for the remainder of my lifetime.

Regards,
Dan