Anthem 225 V Exposure 2010S Anyone ?

Anthem 225 V Exposure 2010S Has anyone had a chance to compare these two units or owned one and moved to the other?? Like to hear your thoughts. Thanks,keith
128x128geph0007
I have listened to the Anthem 225 a few different times, with NAD CD players and Paradigm Studio 60/100. I think the 225 is a much under-rated piece, or at least doesn't seem to get a lot of press. But most who hear it think it is a fantastic sounding amp. I am one of them. It has the Anthem sound to it which I feel is very clear, maybe a bit polite-not in any way offensive, yet has excellent bass capabilities when needed.

I ama bit biased about Anthem as I own several pieces of their gear-AVM30, MCA 20, PVA 2, TLP1. Just good sounding gear, great build, and the 225 is a very good buy, even new.

I have also listened to the Exposure gear and like what it does too. The Anthem just may be a better value, but it is up to your ears and wallet! Enjoy the music, Tim
See if you can audition them. I have but will hold opinion until i hear from someone else. I to am somewhat swayed by the features on the 225. A headphone unit and phono section. I wish more would do that. keith
I was just about to start this same thread. I heard an Exposure, in a dealer room, and it did sound very "right", just as reviewed. I'd almost given in to grabbing one, when I saw the Anthem 225 - the feature set is closer to what I'm looking for, but I haven't heard one. Would love to hear a side by side, barring that, opinions of anyone who has spent time with both.
i've never compared them, and the exposure is excellent, but the old-school-full feature anthem (which sounds like a much more expensive piece)is one highly overlooked component.