Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
No...the fuse is still intact...just ran a wirwe to jump it out and bypass the fuse..and with a jumper you can cut it at any time and your back to using the fuse!!...once you hear it jumped out....you wont want to go back...plus all my components are pluged into difffrent AC SURGE PROTECTORS...and we lost electric to many times to count...with surges coming on and off...NO DAMAGE!!

How important is the sound for you? Is it so important that you could risk a fire burning down your house? If that's the case, feel free to jump out the fuse. You may get a slight improvement over a good quality fuse. 

For the rest of us, some of the best fuses are nearly as good as no fuse. I am using the SR Orange fuse in my DAC. And it's amazing. Highly recommended. 
I am a little confused Vassilis?...i ran this idea about jumping out the fuse thru Vlad and he said there was nothing to worry about as far as his dac was concerened and he jumped it out...plus its connected to a very expensive power conditioner/surge protector...so explain to me how in the Gods green earth is this little Dac going to burn my house down.....i run 4 space heater thru out my home ..and your telling me my dac(read above) is gonna light it up like the 4th of July!!!....WOW...
Post removed 
audio123 - Vlad is the designer. If he is saying it's okay to jump out the fuse, he is probably right. I may give it a try one day. If I do, I will report if a short wire is better than the SR Orange fuse I am currently using. I remember trying jumping a fuse with a thin silver wire once and was disappointed but never tried a solid thick wire. I bet a few extra gauges make a difference there.