Another "Help me choose my speakers" thread

Just looking for some suggestions on upgrading speakers for a 2 channel music setup.

I'm currently using a Marantz 2230 and I plan to keep it around for awhile.

My room is rather small, 11.5ft x 9ft, 7ft ceiling.

I listen to jazz, rock, and bluegrass inspired music.

I won't spend more than $1000 or less than $500

I have been reading many forums and just about loosing my mind with indecisiveness. Some of my considerations have been floor standing, like the Klipsch RP-6000F, Wharfedale Diamond 9.6, or the Fuance Signature Series. Some have been bookshelf,  like the Martin Logan Motion 15, Wharfedale Denton, or the Focal Chorus 706. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
sgilbert1989
I'm liking all of these suggestions... A lot.
The Prisma's on here are local pick up only and too far away to make it worth while. Does anyone have opinions on wether the Dali Oberon 5 would be sensitive enough for just 30w?
How about used Vandersteen 1c vs. new Tekton Lore?
There is a pair of Spendor S6es listed here for $750. I owned them years ago and I think they will fit the bill! You should make an offer on them!
Dali Oberon 5:
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 88 Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6 
It seems like unless you plan to blast the music, they should work.
Here ya go. Just buy these. FANTASTIC all-around speakers and not fussy about upstream electronics. You’ll be thrilled!

https://tmraudio.com/speakers/full-range-floorstanding/silverline-audio-technology-sonatina-floorsta...

Or, if you really want to overachieve and blow your own doors off, there are these beauties...

https://tmraudio.com/speakers/full-range-floorstanding/silverline-audio-technology-sonatina-floorsta...

Frankly, the latter are probably way above what you're looking for or expecting, but if and when you eventually upgrade your electronics, these will reward you in spades.  If you're aspiring to truely better and high-end stereo sound, stick a crowbar in your wallet and just buy these.  You can thank me later. 
Thanks everyone! This is the first time I’ve actually participated in a thread instead of just reading through them, and it was unbelievably helpful. I purchased the Spendor s6e’s as the price was right, I’ve always like two way speakers (I have much more experience in car audio), and all of the reviews I could find seemed to pinpoint exactly what I was looking for as "pros".
Big shout-out to @yogiboy