amp to power paradigm studio 100s

looking for input on what to use to power a pair of paradigm studio 100s. i've been looking at the ati 2002. does anyone have experience with it? or any other recommendations?
I have heard the Studio 100's with a Cambridge Audio 840A integrated and a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum tube integrated playing from a Wadia I-Pod dock thru the Cambridge Audio 840C cdplayer.Both sounded really good to me.I have no idea if you would like either,that's a choice you would have to make for yourself.Good luck.
I drove Paradigm Studio 100's successfully with a Classe CAP 151 integrated.
I drove them with a Marantz SR8200, it sounds awesome!
I'm a fan of ATI, but I've only owned their entry AT602 model. The goner that bought my Spendor S8e speakers is driving them with an ATI 3002 and is quite happy with the pairing.

Like Paradigm Studio speakers, ATI amps hit well above their weight.

What preamp do you intend to use? I suggest you take advantage of the balanced connections if you can.
Right now I have a Yamaha rxv1700 but I'm thinking about getting an integra 40.1
I'm driving my studio 40's with a B&K ref 200.2. I'm quite hapy with it, although I haven't compared it with much.
I use an Integra DTC-9.8 as a preamp in a 2.1 system. I have no complaints; it replaced a Bryston BP-26 preamp and Benchmark DAC1. If you can swing it, I suggest the 80.1 (or the previous year's model, DHC-9.9) since it has balanced outputs and the HQV Reon video processor.
I was looking at the 80.1 but was wondering if it was worth twice the
Price of the 40.1
From what I remember to get really good bass from the 100's you need a fairly high wattage amp to control the woofers. I would say a good 100 wpc would do the trick.
I drove them with two Parasound A21 amps and JC-2 preamp, Pro-11 and truthlink harmonic tech calbes. Fantactics and absolute best sound.