Amp for Martin Logan Motion 60XT

I seemed to be digging into a dark hole about recommended speaker wattage. I’m not sure how much amplification I should strive for to power the Motion 60XT’s. ML recommends 40-400watts for these. Is that in 4ohms? If I got an amp that could do 700watts in 4ohms would I damage the speakers? I am interested in either Hypex or Purifi amp. Not sure between NC400, NC500, NC1200, or Purifi. Any recommendations?
Thanks,
Chobes
chobes11
Thanks for the responses! I definitely want the headroom to power these speakers and potentially future power hungry speakers. I saw one review of the Motion60s and they used a Sunfire 300 and Silver seven so I think that basically shows higher power is fine. I just don’t understand why the power range hahaI was looking at Parasound A21s previously but I’ve been doing a lot of research on the Hypex class D and they are supposed to be phenomenal. Class D efficiency with class A sound. Read the reviews if you don’t believe me. These are what is used in high end Mola Mola, ATI and NAD amps. The problem with the Crowns and Behringers is that their power is not very clean and they have fans which are a turn off. The NC1200 almost doubles down in 4ohm and 2ohm. The THD plots are impressive. 
https://vtvamplifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NC1200_datasheet_R10.pdf
theres also the Purifi amp which I can find for almost the same price. Same designer who worked for Hypex.
https://purifi-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1ET400A-Data-Sheet-1.00.pdf

Chris
Class d efficiency w class a sound is what the reviewers are paid to say when they are given free gear, and a 15K$ check for writing 4 pages on their amps.

media- I don’t trust any!

Let your ears make the choice.
@chobes That Purifi is a module, not a complete amplifier so unless you are planning to order it and build your own amp, your only Purifi option on the market at this point is the new NAD M33 (if it's even available yet). As far as Class D, perhaps the previous comments were true at one time in the past but I don't find them accurate with modern designs. I have a 250wpc Musical Fidelity A308cr that outputs 72 amps of current. It was replaced by a Class D Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 that is 200wpc and listed as 40 amps max continuous current. Just like in any other Class, there are many different designs of Class D amps. BTW the Parasound Hint 6 suggested above is 45 amps "peak," not continuous. I'm not much of a specs hound anyway but I guess my point is, I wouldn't abandon your ideas. Many places allow you to return so trust your ears not the wattage or current specs and don't discount Class D off-hand.
@jnehma1 there are manufacturers like Nord, VTV, and Apollon that build amps with Purifi in them. I like your idea tho, it looks like there are 30day trial periods after ordering. 
chobes11 OP
I’ve been doing a lot of research on the Hypex class D and they are supposed to be phenomenal.

You need to understand how they behave into 2ohms, when you do they become far from phenomenal.

Cheers George