Alan Maher Designs

Hi there I have been using Alan maher designs products for the past 4 months. Have any audiogon members used his products before? If so any comments ?

I  started of with 4 of his cbf 0hz at my circuit breaker side which later I added on with his pressure plate. Im mighty impressed with the results I am getting. The improvements is across the board in my audio setup and my LCD panel now looks like 4k !!. Next i used his fuse wraps and that took me up another level especially on my TV resolution(UK plugs). I have ordered more of his stuff (emi clamps, platforms, QPI) but as of now the products he offer seems to be doing so much more if you look in a price point of view.

There's so much of information that he shares in his FB post that has given me a good understanding about the reality of our electrical lines and how much of dirty power is running in our homes.
128x128tjbhuler

Showing 1 response by mac48025

I have quite a few of his products and wish I had the results you two gentlemen are experiencing. I have the QPI Magnetic Waveguides, Quantum plug ins, Tricell EMI wrap and outlet pads and I can't say I notice any appreciable sound improvement. If they weren't so simple to install I might think I installed them improperly. I would love to have the results you are having, any suggestions? Could it be that since I'm using a WyWires PowerBroker and don't need any other power cleaning products?