affordable long run IC

i'm looking for a long run IC (2.5-3 meters) between my soon to arrive JRDG 201 amps to my Lector zoe tube pre. budget should not exceed $250. any suggestions ?
icorem
Thanks Cincy bob!
In what type of application is shielding necessary? I have read that shielding does degrade performance, but I'm afraid I may need it.

BTW -- NICE system!
Thanks, Musiclover.

I'm no expert on EMI/RFI. However, my general understanding is that the longer a run of unshielded interconnects gets the more likely it is you will pick up noise. At 3m, there is a good chance you would be able to get away with unshielded cables without introducing any problems. As I mentioned above, I am running a 6m pair of Morrow MA3s with absolutely no noise pickup.

My suggestion is that you call Mike Morrow to talk with him about his shielded and unshielded options and to get his recommendation for your application. You can always try Mike's cables at no risk for a 60-day audition and return them for a full refund if you encounter problems.

Morrow Audio Cables
Hi! Not to get away from your question but Im thinking about buying a ZOE. I just bought a Lector cdp 0.6 and was woundering how you like the ZOE, and is it all that??
thanks, Karl [email protected]