Advise before I regret

I bought a new pair of speakers paradigm premier 800 series in piano white to get a little brighter sound and replace my existing paradigm studio 100’s v3 speakers that are mint but a few years old so I went with a replacement. I just added a Yamaha aventege receiver 2080 and am anthem mc20 amp to drive them. Any adivice or experience which set of speakers is better. Before I sell the wrong pair I will
do a side by side comparison but just wanted to get some professional experience. 
128x128spkbmw007
@spkbmw007 
I previously had them hooked up to a Marantz sr7005 and an Adcom 555 gFA 2 amp. The speakers seemed to have just allot of mid range and bass not very bright or detail.

The Marantz sr7005 has a reputation for sounding "warm" and the Adcom GFA 555 II with 25+ year old caps in it is known have a "lack of clarity".  Combined together,  will sound about how you describe it. 

I would think the Yamaha Aventage / Anthem amp setup with either set of your Paradigm speakers should offer more detail and transparency.  
People do it all the time and ask others to pick and choose between two products and that's OK. But in the end you should spend time comparing both sets of speakers, don't get in a hurry to reach a conclusion because you could make an expensive mistake. A friend of mine, Dwayne sold me his speakers and went out and purchased some brand new Martin Logan speakers. After a month he became dissatisfied with them and wanted to buy back the speakers he sold me at a higher price, I didn't do it.