Adding streaming services to a streamer via usb

Is there a way to add streaming services to a streamer that are not native to the streamer?  Many streamers don't come with native support of some streaming services, in my case Qobuz or Amazon Music.  Is there a way to add those services to a usb drive, connected to the streamer, so that I can access them "natively", without having to Airplay the content at a lower resolution?

My streamer is a ModWright modded Oppo Sonica. 

Thank you,

cdtd

No. There are workarounds for a few, device dependant.

Best luck with UPnP.

Looks like I'm going to try the hardwired route and see what happens.  

I might throw Volumio on a usb drive and see what happens but it appears Volumio might actually need to be tied to a cpu.  I thought I read somewhere a while back about a third-party app for the iphone that would bypass the dac software and output hi-res but I can't find that either.

Thanks for the replies. 

You have to boot to Volumio, I doubt a flash drive will do it. Anyway Volumio Free does NOT support anything but Spotify. If it miraculously works you still got nothing. Call Oppo to see if it is even possible.

If it has UP P, BubbleUPnP (free) gets you Qobuz. The only thing I know of that plays Prime is Bluesound. I dropped it after a trial for that reason, and perceived poorer quality. Amazon has NO support. At least Qubuz has responded to emails.

A hardwired phone gets you crappy phone sound. And it makes your mobile phone non mobile. Better off with a dedicated network player.

Unless you enjoy displaying cheapness.

@cdtd there are cheap streamer options such as WiiM or WiiM Pro Plus. Way better off using these options than jumping thru hoops with usb drive.