Acoustic Zen Adagio or Revel F208?

I have kind of narrowed it down to these two speakers for a bedroom system. Due to being in a bedroom with the bed and furniture I will not have an ideal setup. I am looking for a speaker that will sound decent at lower volumes. I do have a sub and have an older Coda CSiB integrated. Any input on these choices would be appreciated.

Ag insider logo xs@2xpal

Showing 2 responses by simao

I have owned both. However, I'm thinking that both are too large for a bedroom system, especially with the high quality monitors both manufacturers make. The Adagio juniors are fantastic and offer the same sound as the adagio's. The m126bes paired with a good 8"sub will be more than enough for a bedroom system.

However, if you set on the floor standards, I would probably go with the adagio's as they present better my opinion

I don't know if I would characterize either those models as particularly small. I mean, compared to some of the high-end behemoths they are but if you're looking for a small floor stander, you might consider something from totem or silver line or even the reference 3A Veena