Accuphase DP-78 doesn't read SACD layer

I have a Accuphase DP-78 SACD player that will play pure SACD's, CD's, and will play the CD layer on a Hybrid SACD but no longer picks up the SACD layer. Has anyone come across this? I tried air blowing the inside was not successful.  Any Suggestions? or can you suggest a reputable NJ or metropolitan area repair?  
salc
Hopefully the Accuphase dealer can square you away but if not you may want to contact Music Technology in Virginia.

Bill Thalmann is excellent and has fair pricing.  He modded CJ tube gear for me years ago and I know he or he has a tech that works on sacd/cd players.

By all accounts the Accuphase is a deck worthy of keeping in service and functioning.

Good Luck 
Have not made any progress on this.  Still searching for help and reputable assistance.  
"Ivanj"  member can you provide contact information on your dealership for assistance on servicing Accuphase DP-78
It carries the Sony mechanism as SCDXA9000ES, common issue, reads all but SACD layer on hybrids, you can change the laser but this will happen again sooner or later. I have learned to live with this, as i have mine since 2005. Laser changes are easy but require the test material (discs) for adjusting correctly the biases for CD & SACD. Better check with Accuphase or find somebody who knows how to do it.

G