$100 or less Phono Preamp recommendation?

Hi folks,
Looking for recommendations for a phono preamp that is $100 or less. I'm assuming MM and can be new or used. CD and streaming are my main sources, but I also love to spin vinyl from time to time and have a decent collection of LP's.  

My turntable (don't laugh) is an old Megatech TT-1100 with a Shure cart. I have no idea what cart/stylus, but the front of the stylus says: SHURE HI-TRACK. Anyway, it sounds to me, so that's all that matters, right? :-)) 

Integrated is a Krell KAV-300i and speakers are Vandersteen 2c's. 

Thanks,
JSB
jsbach1685
Micromega MyGroov used on eBay. It’s so good, I use it in my reference system with SME Model 10A turntable. 
I have the Art DJPree II. $50 on Amazon. Way better than the Pyle low ender for about $25.....but still not very impressed with it.

I also have an old TT. A Sony direct drive with Grado’s lowest end cart. I still get the sense it should sound better than it does. I’m not into vinyl and resisting the urge to go there.

If I did, and given my meagre expectations, I’d get the Schiit Mani and probably buy a basic U-Turn turntable.
Update: 
Thanks for all the suggestions. It gave me a reference as to what range of product I need to be in for the price. I ended up finding a used Project Audio Phono Box II for $60 shipped. It arrived yesterday and it sounds wonderful.