System Pictures & a kind of "dating service"

I must say I really like the new look and the thread previews and lists much better than the old one. I especially like the system preview pictures. It really gets me drooling in some cases. There are so many systems I would love to be able to hear after seeing the pictures.

If only there were some way to start a "dating service" of sorts here at the site, where someone could post a listening event and invite others in their area to come and give a listen to their systems. I know there are clubs in many areas where people circulate to different houses, but not everyone belongs to a club or has one in their area.

Just a thought, what do you think?

Enjoy,
Bob
ptmconsulting
Post removed 
All the same there is a forum to post meetings and area events, if people dont post thats a whole other issue but it does work, in fact our "Ears and Beers" get together is this weekend at my house and a new guy is heading over and its all from that forum.
When you go here ...

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl

And click on "Recent Discourse" for any of the time periods you are taken to a listing of recent and older threads. They now show previews of what is being discussed, including recent postings to that thread.

There are also system listings that now whow thumbnail pictures of the systems themselves.

Pretty cool - this is new in the last month or so.

Enjoy,
Bob