System setup

I am new to high end home audio and Audiogon. I am ready to purchase a high end system and would love to do so through Audiogon but, honestly, I don't think I'd be able to set up all the equipment properly to optimize performance. I'm not comfortable asking my local high end audio store(s) to do it, or even pay them to do it, because I wouldn't be buying the equipment from them. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.
statusnine
My room is almost exactly that size, I'm setup on the 25ft wall. If your going to use this as a multi system (HT/music combo}...go with speakers that are fairly easy to drive, and will play loud.

One suggestion, VMPS speakers fit the bill....lots of others out there also. I don't use a screen by choice...I do shoot around, 100" picture on a white wall though...seems about the right size for my room, At 17' viewing distance. (60" may be a little small...depending?)

Good luck,

Dave
You really should have someone professional set it up if you don't have a clue.
You will never use it if it doesn't work properly. To save some money, you may want to buy it used locally if that person will help you?
You could buy just some of it on audiogon to save money and get the rest from a dealer? Talk to a local dealer who has installers. I'm sure they have a rate to correct other people's problems. It happens a lot.
Finally, try play it again sam. They are local and sell only used. They can help.
For some really good Cavaliers seats, I'd drive up from Pittsburgh?
If you have the time to spend, using a local audiophile and paying him for his time, and input...is a very good idea...Elevick may have made you a good offer?

I am not in the setup biz myself (just a hobby), but....I did spend a couple of days setting up a complete HT setup for my wifes Doctor a few months back....she (and hubby) were blown away with the results. I charged them $25 an hour, some of that cost ($100) was research.... finding components that fit their wants and needs, at good prices...$500 total.

Good luck,

Dave
Thanks everyone for your responses. Elevick, CAVS tix are no problem. I don't know where to start to find a high end audio installer here in Cleveland so I may take you up on your offer once purchases are made. I have thought about purchasing some of the stuff from local dealer which may be a good compromise.