Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
At the moment, receiving a D.O.A. speaker, well packed with no damage to the box or cabinet, having paid $100 for shipping/insured and being told by the seller, I need to wait for UPS inspectors to make a determination before I ship it back, at my loss for a PayPal refund... I suppose crossover damage could have been done during shipping, I don't know, just pretty discouraging...
Shadrone, Perhaps some folks are extrodinarily affluent and just don't wish to embarrass the 'ordinary' folks by showing (off) their set up. :-)
My greatest irritation is I can't spell and its too late to edit my last post! :-)
dealing with damage claims w/shippers. (UPS & FEDEX is worse) My advice is TRIPLE BOX....original double boxes & packing are compromised once they've traveled once. Put another padded box around the originals. Learn from me, don't go thru the hell I've experienced twice in the last 2 yrs.
Newbee, I run a spell checker. I wonderful invention for those of us who can't spell or type. It corrected six typos in this small post.