"What's Your Best Price?"

Maybe it's just coincidence, but I have experienced an increasing number of buyers lately whose only question is "what's your best price?" in response to an "OBO" listing. Should such moronic inquiries simply be ignored -- or is there an appropriate/productive response?
jeffreybowman2k
Post removed 
LOL! 4 years later this is still spinning....kinda like watching a dog chase his tail.....carry on.
Jmcmorgan,
You're right, this thread was initiated in 2006. HA! I can't speak for the other posters but I, being a moron, spent the last 4 years gathering my thoughts. Uh-oh, gotta go, I'm 4 years late for work! Just one more thought: I once asked a hooker "what's your best price?" She said "for $100 I'll do anything you'd like". I told her "OK, deal. I'd like you to paint my house". Sorry about the above, too much time on my hands lately.
Has no one here on AgoN heard of, or used, PayPal's personal money transfer function? No fee involved! You don't get Buyer Protection on private sales anyway -- why pay for it?
Nsgarch,
In my country, the personal money transfer function has been turned off by PayPal to abide by the laws on transferring monies. I am told there are many countries where it is not allowed.