Any experience Good/Bad with Marigo Audio mat/dots

Greetings all, I just got a Marigo Audio 3-D Signiture CD stabilizer mat and a set of 8 VTS Tuning Dots (6mm black).
I plan on using the dots on my CEC transport and MF DAC.

Looking for comment/concerns/etc from anyone who has any information/experience with these tweaks? Thanks
getheleadout
I use the 3D Sig mat and various dots---white, green, and black as well as the bands. My experience with the dots has been positive. At first, seeing the mini sizes of the dots, I was very skeptical. However, after experimenting on caps, ic's, transitors, and various places on my TT and tonearm, I discovered they perform as advertised in dissipating unwanted vibrations. I think the most surprising place where the dots (white dots on IC's) made a positive difference was in the motor speed control unit of my TT. I did not think that vibrations in that unit would effect the sound of the TT because of the damping effect of the drive belt, but upon installing the dots on the ICs and caps, a cleaner sound resulted.

I would begin by following the suggestions offered by Marigo on which dots on which components, listen to the effect, and then experiment with placement on the component and compare.

I also would recommend using caution in the number of dots used. Too many will deaden the music. Again, experimentation is called for.

I think Marigo recommends adding dots until the music deadens and then remove one or two.

Good luck.
No, but I think it would be a good idea.

BTW, the coffee table is soon to be retired to another room. But as you already know, we now have a stuffed sectional in our listening room for you to fret over. It's good to know that you care so deeply about my environment. ;-)